We know finding resources consumes time. Our helpful links allow you to save precious time for the animals you love. We want to share what we’ve found that might help you or your organization. If you have others that you’ve found, we’d like to know about them. To eliminate sorting through tons of spam comments, please send them to us by email.
- Whether the dog got into Grandma’s medication or the cat was caught chewing on an unidentified house plant, this is the best resource we’ve found.
- This site offers nationwide resources that might be able to help, from breed specific assistance to cancer to basic care.
- Senior Pet Care Resource Network’s goal is to establish programs specifically designed to meet the needs of older or terminally ill pet parents in every state. While we work to make that a reality, here are some ideas about places to look for help with a variety of pet care issues such as low-cost veterinary care and assistance with pet food. If you are looking for pet food assistance or financial assistance to help with veterinary care, click on your state to see a partial list of resources that may be able to help you.
- Our FREE, 24/7, online service allows you to register new pets, change contact information, and even transfer a pet to a new adopter, anytime, at NO charge. We’ve made it FREE and EASY to register all of your pets, regardless of their microchip brand, so consolidate all of your registrations in the Found Animals Registry.
- Lots of information about health care, behavior, specific diseases, and more. The best vets we know for cats too.
- We know lots of cats have doggy friends that need good doctors too. For boarding, Miss Kitty’s nicely decorated little rooms and the large exercise yards will also make everyone purr and woof.
- A very nice site that offers free memorials and support resources. It’s not limited to cats, in spite of the name.
We have great resources and information on our Pinterest boards too.