Who’s Available Today?
Sorry, we don’t have any cats available for adoption at this time.
Occasionally, we have kitties that are ready to adopt. Some only need temporary medical care. Others have special needs that can be managed easily in a home, with our support and training. In these cases, we want our beautiful kitties to find their perfect home.
We love all cats in our care and often know they will be with us for life.
A forever home with their own family is perfect for those that don’t need rehab or pawspice care, and it allows us to help another kitty. You really help two kitties when you adopt.
How do I adopt a kitty?
- The first step is to contact us and arrange to meet the kitty you want to adopt.
- Catnip Casa Cat Refuge will email or mail an adoption application, or you can fill out an application while you are here. Don’t worry, it’s short and simple!
- We both sign a simple one-page adoption contract. No major hassles here!
What else should I know?
- You received his/her medical records and a favorite toy and blanket or sleeping pad to make him/her feel at home while getting used to a new family.
- Our adoptions include follow-up support for up to six months, more for special needs adoptions.
- Catnip Casa also offers a foster-to-adopt program for seniors and special needs kitties when we have kitties that seem ready for their own family. Interested? Ask for details.