Occasionally, we have kitties that are ready to adopt. They only needed temporary medical care or had a behavioral problem that could be resolved. Others have special needs that can be managed easily in a home, and we offer plenty of support and training. In these cases, we want our beautiful kitties to find their perfect home.
There are also a few unfortunate pets that come into our Love & Cuddles Pet Respite Care program that can’t go home. It’s very rare but if the worst happens, we make sure these loving pets get a loving family to help them through their loss.
We love all cats in our care and often know they will be with us for life. A forever home with their own family is perfect for those that don’t need rehab or pawspice care, and it allows us to help another kitty. You really help two kitties when you adopt.
I’m ready to adopt. How do I adopt a kitty? Questions?
- The first step is to contact us and arrange to meet the kitty you want to adopt.
- If all goes well and you want to proceed, Catnip Casa Cat Refuge will email or mail an adoption application, or you can fill out an application while you are here. Don’t worry, it’s short and simple!
- Hopefully, you can also come visit your kitty again to get to know each other and insure a good fit. You are welcome to visit him/her several times before deciding.
- After the application is approved, we deliver your kitty, along with medical records, our adoption discount and benefits package, and any other information you will need.
- Our adoption process includes follow-up support for up to six-months, more for special needs adoptions.
- Upon approval, we both sign a simple one page adoption contract. No major hassles here!
Who’s Available Today?