Who’s Available Today?
Sorry, we don’t have any cats available for adoption at this time.
Occasionally, we have kitties that are ready to adopt. They only needed temporary medical care. Others have special needs that can be managed easily in a home, and we offer plenty of support and training. In these cases, we want our beautiful kitties to find their perfect home.
There are also a few unfortunate pets that come into our Love & Cuddles Pet Respite Care program that can’t go home. It’s rare but if the worst happens, we make sure these loving pets get a loving family to help them start a new life.
We love all cats in our care and often know they will be with us for life. A forever home with their own family is perfect for those that don’t need rehab or pawspice care, and it allows us to help another kitty. You really help two kitties when you adopt.
How do I adopt a kitty?
- The first step is to contact us and arrange to meet the kitty you want to adopt.
- Catnip Casa Cat Refuge will email or mail an adoption application, or you can fill out an application while you are here. Don’t worry, it’s short and simple!
- We both sign a simple one-page adoption contract. No major hassles here!
What else should I know?
- We provide his/her medical records, a discount and benefits package, 30-days of pet insurance, and a favorite toy and sleeping pad to make him/her feel at home while getting used to a new family.
- Our adoptions include follow-up support for up to six months, more for special needs adoptions.
- We also offer a foster-to-adopt program for seniors and special needs kitties. Interested? Ask for details.